Marketing Masala is a digital marketing and growth hacking agency helping global businesses with their digital marketing efforts. Our content predominantly revolves around digital marketing, growth hacking and social media domains with focus on actionable strategies rather than mere facts and figures.
Our aim is to assist marketers,growth hackers,SMB owners and startup founders in formulating effective and result oriented marketing strategies to give their businesses the edge in the digital ecosystem.
If you have a track record for writing great content and would like to share your expertise with our audience of marketers and business owners, we’d love to hear from you.
Requirements For A Guest Post
- We accept only original, compelling and high-quality articles. We don’t republish articles that are published elsewhere.
- We will be providing pre-approved guest post topics related to domains like digital marketing, growth hacking, and social media.We generally cater to the following content categories:
- “How to” posts on digital marketing for small to medium businesses.
- Growth Hacking and digital marketing strategies for small/growing businesses.
- New things in the Digital Marketing sphere that will affect small to medium businesses.
- Social media marketing and SEO for small to medium businesses.
- Conversion rate optimisation strategies, examples and case studies.
- Posts should be of at least 1000 words. It should be unique and as detailed as possible.
- We won’t accept posts with spelling or grammar errors. If a post has those, it means you(the author) didn’t spend too much time on it.
- As for links that go to your own website, there can only be 1 link and it must redirect to information on your site that’d be helpful for the readers. As long as the links help educate the audience, we are good with it. Irrelevant links will be removed immediately. Kindly include relevant links in parenthesis next to the text to be linked( don’t embed the links)
- Inclusion of images, graphs, charts in your post will be highly appreciated.There is no restriction on their number. And Yes! we do accept Infographics as well.
- The credit/source must be provided for any external information that you have shared on your post.
- The author retains copyright, but Marketing Masala may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in Marketing Masala products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors for the guest post.
- We accept posts in either Google document or Word Document with the former being the preference.
- If you’re interested in writing a guest post on our site, please send an email to marketingmasala[at]gmail[dot]com.We’d contact you within 7 business days
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 3 weeks.
- Marketing Masala team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
What We Don’t Accept
- Any post previously covered on our website before.
- Anything that’s too promotional.
- Anything that’s inaccurate and offensive.